Organizational change is typically complex. Related consulting assignments are diverse – here are a few examples:
- Assessment related to your organization’s capacity for change
- Does your organization have the capacity to successfully address the change initiatives already underway? Can it take on additional new change initiatives? Are your current change initiatives competing for too few resources already? Understanding your organization’s capacity for change can help to ensure that you successfully undertake and successfully complete change initiatives.
- Assessment related to your organization’s use of internal change drivers
- Every organization has internal drivers of organizational change that should be used in change initiatives. We will work with you to review how your organization is currently applying these internal change drivers. We will make recommendations regarding how you can more effectively employ internal drivers to achieve successful organizational change. Proper use of internal change drivers is key to successful change initiatives.
- Assessment related to your organization’s use of a change model
- A change model is important to guide the change efforts. But is your organization’s model the right fit for your organization? After developing an understanding of your organization and its goals, we will assess the change model that your organization is currently using and if appropriate, propose a model to help you be more successful with your organizational change initiatives.